2010/08/22

Birthday

Read her blog just now..
Honestly, I m envy about her life..
Her life is full of best frenships bt wat do I?
When i was still a small little child,
I always told my fren that I got a lots of frens n I admit my social network is quite good..
Bt now, I have to admit that I m a looser.. Looser in frenships..
Actually, I m nt so trust on my fren around me..
the side-effect of being betrayed?
I jz cnt figure it out..
I reali scare to get hurt from my dear frens d..
Perhaps they always do believe n sayang me..

Honestly, every year before my birthday, I m quite looking forward for it..
I m curious that wat my fren will give me n how do they celebrate for me..
So do this year..
Bt it is quite sad that wat I imagine isn't happened..
Due to imagine=fake illusion?
I cnt get the surprise party or any related surprise from them..
I hope that I cn get the same things from fren as wat I have done for them..
Will this small little request consider as a excessive request?
Haha..

It is just a sudden feeling that I caught when I read her blog..
This post is meant nothing..
Jz a fucking bull shit post..
Ignore this please..
Thanks for ur cooperation.. ^.^

没有评论: