2010/11/24

Insomnia..

I am insomnia again =x
Ok. Take it easy babe..
Try to find something to do..
Hmp....
Let's blog about my feeling about these few days.

As usual,
I woke up around 11am,
After brush teeth and breakfast time,
On facebook and msn,
If nothing special I'll on tv or watch movies..

Today,
My dad woke me up around 9am,
He brings us out to breakfast,
Planed to my uncle's house after buying those ingredient for my dad's business at Selayang,
But failed to do so, my dad decided to go home..
We lost our ways during the journey,
Finally, we found our ways when we saw MidValley Megamall..
My dad suggested to have a walk in MidValley,
We were windows shopping along and took our lunch at KFC..
Then, we went home.

I open facebook again when I reached home..
Saw some articles that about couples activities..
I found him in my mind indeed when I was reading the articles.
I felt sad and I missed him.
It was a hard feeling. It's pain.
I told myself thousand times, he is no longer belongs to me but I just can't put down him.
He will flash out my mind when I read or touch or went or doing anythings or any places that related to him.
Is I myself to break up with him so I shouldn't have these kind of responses when I was in the circumstances.
Perhaps I need times. Perhaps it will just take a short period for putting him down.
May times can cure everythings =(

I having some problems with home.
I just can't communicate nicely with them recently.
Don't try to get any reason from me on these problems.
Because I myself have no idea on that.
Hopes I can settle it as soon as possible.

Loneliness appeared again.
Where can I find an ear? A shoulder?
Who can I call in this late night to share my feeling with him/her?
It's hurt when I found nobody.
Maybe I should enjoy the loneliness?
Oh gosh!
You are appearing in my mind now again.
Arghhh! Help!!
I knew I can't call you. I knew I shouldn't do that. :'(

I knew you will having your final exam next week.
All the best ya =p

Goodnight everyone..

没有评论: