2010/12/22

life

it's has been long times i didn't blog about my life. Perhaps I am still alive x.x
i planned to change my blog skin but i forgot the skin websites.
i would like to have a plain white blog skin with a meaningful picture on it. but i failed.
it's okays. i am not rushing for it right?

i am busy recently. of course, i am busy with my jobs.
i am having 2 jobs in the same times.
morning until evening i working at pelangi publisher factory and yet i working with my parents at night.
lots of things that i haven't do, lots of planning that i failed to complete, and in the others hand the time had flow in light speed.
perhaps i know magic. perhaps i have 48 hours per days so that i can do what i want.
what to do? life is so imperfect. what i can do is keep encourage myself. "though life is overrated, i gotta work my way out to make it", right?

so here is a conclusion of my life,

i am a bee X.x

没有评论: