2008/04/25

a normal day....tired

To me... today is a normal day...coz today gt happiness and also got sadness...got good thing and also bad thing...got hot-temper and also got calm down for thinking.... sumtimes i wonder why i will be here....wat is the function of me....but who can answer me? i also duno....God reali will bless me? But i m a buddist...haha....funny rite? Haiz... sumthing happen in my home relationship but i m nth to do coz of i duno wat should i do....i cant tell potato and cant go find caunseling...coz i will let him know... sumtimes when i think tis...reali wan to cry.... wat is the next step for my dad? we also duno...haiz....will God bless me?Hope so.... I reali tired....tired of everything.... i m gotta crazy...but who can help me? i an tell u the answer....no 1 can help me... wat also need me settle it myself...
Oh man....i reali tired....i reali reali tired.... i would like to have a sleep tat wun be wake up for so short time....i would like to have an enough sleep....maybe after it,i will be more energy and also no need to settle all the stupid thing.... but is it possible? Hope so.... God....enough la... i reali tired...

没有评论: