2009/11/11

daily life (10-12/11)

currently sitting inside Coffee Bean@ Genting Highland...
doing nothing except reading the book that jf borrowed me yesterday and listening Lala's songs.
this is my first time sitting inside a coffee shop and online for hours without order anything from the shop.
feeling not bad because it is warm and comfortable.
this genting trip is simple with fun.
i hope next time when i come here with family i will have my own laptop and do the same thing like what i m doing now.
my phone not beside me now.
"he" currently recover by the doctors from the phone shop.
i miss him so much~
my dad ask me to buy a new phone using my own money but i don't have enough money for it.
so, just forget about it~
tomorrow will have a course at school under Webteam teach by Santik.
will i gain sumthing?
hope so....
who are interested of it can join by appear in Webteam room after gathering at hall.^^

没有评论: