2009/10/30

outing to jusco

i went out to jusco with jf again~
just because of the stupid headset.
that day after dinner from outside i forgot to take it out from my pocket.
so, the headset being washed in washing machines. claps~
and now, my headset broke.
that's the reason i went out to jusco today.
i want to buy a new headset.

i asked jf for this outing last minute.
but he said he can.
after some discussion, he sit bus to there and i sit my sister's car to jusco.
he was late because he need to wait for the bus.
while waiting him, i went to jusco market department to check out my shampoo's conditional price.
it's cost RM9.30.
eeehem~ well, i planed not to buy.

after that, i went to Popular.
i saw a nice book but it's cost me RM45.
oh gosh~ i don't have money to buy it so i just can waved my hand to the book.
i remembered i saw RawangBoyz got his new books on tuesday.
so i planed to read the books while waiting jf.
after i read it, i realize i m lucky because that day i didn't bought the books.
because i found that it is not as nice as i thought.
quite disappointed of it~
while i was reading the books, he approached to me silently.
no shock~ he is too lousy to give people a shock.

well, we went to buy my headset after finish visiting popular.
it's cost me RM19.
more expensive than last time because it have more spare part than last time.
does it worth with the price? hopefully~

then, we went to play games.
i am just watch he playing around because i don't have mood to play.
after he finish wasting his money, we went to old town to have a tea time.
chit-chated a lots of thing there, although all those thing are old times stories.
then, we went to bus stop there to wait for my sister and back home then.

a short and simple outing.
but it's really help me a lots.
at least i relax my mind from those sadness.
i m really happy in that moment.

没有评论: