2009/10/15

a crazy thusday...

2day i become good student and come to skul again~
as i said on my last post, i got 2 mission to complete 2day...
1st, i have to return the textbook to skul...
2nd, i have to continue the photo shooting session...
i m a responsible girl? hee =.=

oh my godness~~
the 15 textbook reali heavy and hard to carry...
me, teh o, jac and weini went to return the textbook to SPBT corner there...
while on the way, i reali dun hope to bring this heavy things with my hands...
i saw bin hong, then i said" u very good ppl de hor.... help me carry ok?"
then he said"ok ah~ take come lar..."
but i din give him coz i scare he pengsan again....
coz in the morning he d wana pengsan...
i scare i affected him pengsan again then i duno how to explain to CLC...
hehe... then, i continue carry my books lor....
when i arrived the block, i saw Chin Liang...
luckily he help me carry, if nt i sure wana cry d... hehe....

after settle the books stuff...
we went bek class lor...
i saw Pn.Ean sat in my class...
so i dun feel like wana get in the class....
then lepak wif weini lor...
we went to A class....
gambling wif those boys...
RMO.10 per round...
me and weini play together as a player....
we played "21 dot"...
we r so lucky...
we won RM1...
but in the last round, we lose RM1 d...
nevermind lar... happy then ok d....^^

after that i went bek my class wif weini...
no teacher in class during tat time...
wat will D class do?
sure is "Kai Bao" wai gor lor....
they throw his shoes from 3rd floor to ground floor...
pity wai gor nid to go down to take bek his shoes...
we all looking down from 3rd floor and keep laughing and shouting...
playful D class.... ^^

i bought contact lens 2day...
RM50 for 1 month color lens and the liquid...
i hope i can take it on sat...
coz i cant let my parents know that i go buy contact lens again...
so, shhhhhhh~~~~!
hehe...

i quite tired 2day...
so i dun wan write so much...
stop at here lar...
byez and take care~

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

I just wanted to say that you wrote a good blog, unfortunately I couldn't read all of it. I would love to learn to read those characters. I am a fellow blogger who has been doing serious extensive research on making money on the internet. making money online is as easy as copy and pasting and its free. you have the option to add an extra package of tools and resources which I strongly recommend. for $9 you get about $400 in free advertising and also a $100 sign on bonus. Check it out for yourself at: http://www.freesitesignup.com/a/coupon.php?id=23562