2009/10/16

daily dairy(16-10)

it's me again...
2day is holiday again...
argh~
sien x.x


i m wondering that whether i should go out and find a job or nt...
but the main issue is i should find at where...
Kajang? The Mines? or other places?
wanna do Promoter? Waitress? or others?
actually i wana find sum job that can earn money and learn sumthing...
camera shop is the best choice...
but i nt very good in photo shooting...
and i duno Fotoshine employ me or nt...
hope this matter can settle with a happy ending lar...^^
becoz i dun hope i will have finance problem during holiday...


anyone gt any events that can let me join in this holiday?
jf asked me to keep fit...
i knw i m fat =.=
i should use this holiday to do exercises rite?
okays... i will try my best^^


tat'z all for 2day...
i gonna go take a bath....
byez~

没有评论: