2009/10/14

up-dated!!!

whoo~
finally...
it's the moment tat all form 3 students to scream~
"WE'R FREE~!!!"
haha....
good news to all of us, our war had ended!
so, our next step is to think that wat should we do in this long and bored period...
work?
or maybe
play?
or mayb
become bacteria at house?
perhaps~ i can have a travel to another country...
unfortunately, i can't!
sob sob~T.T

2day went skul...
surprise huh?
sum classes just got 4-5 people...
how about another?
oh com'on...
dun ask this kind of silly question...
sure ponteng lor...
me?
sadly i had to go bek to skul and duty for teacher's photo taking session...
sorry dar~ can't accompanied u while in the class....
luckily my daughter replaced me to accompany u...

so,
any funny matters happen during the teacher's photo taking session?
i tell u!
lots of funny matters happened...
those teachers... reali can't tahan them....
O.M.G! no matter men or women, they wanna make themselves look prettier and more handsome...
so, we had to take few times to complete each teacher's photo...
they asyik told me" hey girl, this bintik-bintik help me use photoshop to clear it ah..."
i think i heard it for thousand times~

but the most happiest matter to me is our 4 ajks who i meaned is Jaylim, Alan, WeiNi and me having McD in staff room...
we chit-chat many issues there...
although those issues is useless and pointless which we usually called "blow water"...
i reali felt that we are a team and our heart sticked together...
i felt very touch of it~
even that sumtimes we will have sum arguements, but when we sit down and relax our minds, we are like close fren that can chit chat anythings without hiding our feeling or secret behind...
Perhaps, this percious situations will last longer... or maybe forever?
HOPEFULLY~

aikz... now feel so annoyed when i thought about 2ml...
i have to carry all my textbooks to skul to return books to SPBT...
anyone can lend me a hand? i will thanks u very much if u give me a help...^^

after 2ml, i reali can't find a reason for me to stick wif the skul....
but if i stayed at hse, my parents sure ask me do this do that....
those house-chore, oh please! leave me alone~
hehe... i m not girlish rite?
nevermind~ i know it since i m still a baby...hehe^^

my mind still can't escape from Genting...
actually i went there many times but i still feel excited of it...
coz this time i gonna stay overnite at there wif frens!!!
haha...
i m planing the trip route... sound fun rite?
NONONONO~ is sure very fun...!
through this trip, i learnt sumthings...
or maybe i should say i saw sumthing clearly...
human mind... a complicated place in our body...
even in this world...
i will keep going on for learning to survive under this worst condition...
i m the involver and the supporter...
hehe~ self support is the most important to myself...
aren't?

k lar...
i think i m a little bit chatter 2day...
i have to pack up my books and continue my D.I.E II
byez~

没有评论: