2010/03/14

camp preparation

Hoo~
luckily i m still alive from the exam's war~
sick jor so many days...
yesterday finally fever d...
high fever... almost 39...
so 2day morning mummy brought me to clinic...
now feels better...
thx god!

13/3/2010
2day went to new era college wif all camp ajk to do some preparation...
stupid sian jee told me that they all still eating in yellow corner...
mana tahu when i arrived they all gone d...
phone no money to call...
luckily 7-11 is jz behind yellow corner...
if nt sian jee's mata will bengkak...
finally met them in cziplee and then walk to new era...

after sian jee "bull-shit" about new era facilities, we started to arrange table and chairs in the classroom that will sleep for 2 nites...
the room is quite cold...
i wonder where got 3D2N camp jz nid to pay RM80 and sleep at air-cond room ah?
so comfortable and worthy~
after finished arranged tables chairs and chit-chated, we went to big hall to hang up our banner...
xian min and sian jee became our hero...
they climb up the ladder and hang the banner up...
the wood ladder kept shaking...
luckily we 4 people hold the ladders tight...
if not, they sure become superman d^^

then, we went bek to the air-cond room and continue to cut out our tag...
i reali like our tag and camp t-shirt...


tadda~ my tag... the frog represented AJK...


[yap jia hui- guitarist]
although i m nt good enuf in guitar... but i will try my best~
while shu hwa sticking the sticker, me and xian min playing wif th sticker...
kiddo rite? we reali big kid~



my tag~ after deco by me~



xian min and my tag~


due to my sickness, i went home earlier...
2ml i will be overnite at new era college earlier than others~
monday is our big day~
hope everything is ok!

[i m reali looking forward to this camp~]


没有评论: