2011/09/15

I'm so outdated!! (T-T)

It's me again..
Yea.. This time, I am gonna blog about what's happened today..


Hmmm..
I feel I am kinda outdated..
Why do I say so?
Because I just found out some special features of iPod..
Can't believe it man!
I bought this iPod touch for.. (let me count...) for one and a half year already but now I only realize..
Kinda outdated right?!!
Omg! I can't accept this!
And now, once again I am crazy for my iPod touch..
Honestly, I'm not regret for buying this as my 16th birthday gift..
It's kinda useful although it doesn't support 3G..
At least I won't get bored with it..


By the way, what the special features that I discovered today?
A useful features indeed..
I can now open any apps that I wish with one flip..
Ya.. ONE flip!
Or even better, I can open apps by voice control..
Ya.. VOICE control!
It's some kind like shortcut..
I do like it as I don't need to search the apps in my folder and open it..
This take me a little times because I didn't manage my folder well..
Ya I know it's my fault..
Hmmm..
I am gonna check out more and more features in a short times..
Just wait and see~
I believe that Apple product won't make me down..


Yea,
I think I gonna lock myself up in an empty room with only table, chair and books..
I can't concentrate on my revision..
Every half an hour revision, I will stop and open tv or sleep automatically..
Oh no!
I can't behave like that!
I already ruined my Additional Mathematics 2..
Can't take any risk anymore..
I don't want to get a bad result..
Please be serious and concentrate on revision lar duh!
I beg you!
=P


Gotcha!
I get caught by my mum..
She just knocked my door and ask me to take bath now..
I think I have to end this..
That's all for today..
See you next time, my dearest friends!! Take care =)



Sincerely by,
fey =D

没有评论: