2011/09/11

A random post: English

okays,
since i had a long long times didn't blog in english,
so i planned to give a try...
hope that my english didn't gone dull...


well,
i have so many plans nowadays..
planned to shop till i drop,
planned to travel,
and yea i am so looking forward for my graduation trip!
everything is under control although there are particular problems pop out in the middle
but i believe that i still can make it, sort it out as soon as possible..
and in the other hands i am trying my best to fight for more F.O.C stuff and services from the travel agency..
may God bless me!
opps! i am somewhere lost right now.. Let's back to my point..
yea, somehow i made a commitment with myself,
that is, i wanna to learn to speak english well, or even better..
get this idea when i watched Jayesslee's video again and again on youtube,
they are Korean Australian and they speak english so fluently..
i know i still not able to express myself readily in english, even worst that my grammar is not good, that's why i can't score well in my essay..
what a sad case as english is really important to me, to my future career,
i have to speak it in front of public, make it as my 2nd language!
so from now on, try to talk to me in english and correct me if there is any mistakes,
i'll definitely thankful and appreciate it so much!


and yea,
i think i should write myself a new wishlist,
shopping for dressing and shoes is the 1st,
Jayesslee's concert is the 2nd!!
omg! i am so obsessed toward them, idk why,
maybe they are pretty and can sing well..
Jayesslee is twins singer, which are Sonia and Janice,
and i am Sonia's fans!
you know what? She is sweet, able to sing well, and she plays guitar!!
her smile just melt my heart, and i can't stop myself from watching their video on youtube every night before i sleep...
interested to know them more?
kindly proceed to http://ruiix-ng.blogspot.com/2011/09/jayesslee-live-in-kl-2011.html
i am sure that you will do the same crazy thing as me after you know more about them!
i really hope i can attend to the concert,
the cheapest price is still costly for me,
and yea, i am having financial problem,
a very very tough problem that i am still trying hard to solve it..
does God listening to me?
please! please bring me to their concert!
=p


how was my recent life?
currently having my trial exam right now,
trying to make myself steady as i don't have well and enough preparation..
friends are busy doing revision but i do nothing..
perhaps i should ready to accept my bad result?
Yes! indeed.
just try my best and trust myself..
and also to HIM
=)



okays,
that's all for today,
see ya v(^.^)v
have a nice day!

没有评论: