2009/08/28

hang out wif my ya tou ivy...

okays...
now i will post up wed event...
same as yesterday...
let's photo tell u the stories...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
wed morning gt tuition muntass...
after tuition bek home take thing and go fetch steph...
my mum and dad wan me go eat breakfast wif them 1st...
after breakfast they fetch me and steph go ivy's house lor...
sit there for a while... then we go cut hair...
sg.chua de hairbrom...(duno gt spell wrong or nt...)
i cut jor RM25...
the new look of me....


[taken in the salon]


no much different...
coz till now i din change my fridge style...
but i promise myself November holiday i will hav a big different of my hair...
haha... okays... bek to stories...
after we cut our hair we bek to ivy's hse....
ivy said wan help me ban shui shui onli go out...
but no big different lar....
coz i scare will become very k yeng~
nt i dun belif her... is i duno i will look like monster or nt...
muahaha...
but at last i do sumthing on my eye...
wat is it?
see this...




after that... we went to metropoint...
but before metropoint, we went to pizza hut coz ivy haven eat...
well~ we go sing k after that...
RM9 for 3 hours+ a free flow drink...
we had a lots of fun there...
let's picha show u...


[it's me while singing... ivy curi curi snap de...]


[me and ivy's sis-Rina... but i usually call her Ribena^^]


[me and ivy... blur...]


[it's us again...]


[peace^^]

-the end of stories-

没有评论: