2009/08/10

a happy day wif a sad mood...

firstly, i would like to say tat
2day is a pretty good day with an ugly mood girl....
2day can get heart-attacked d....
faint~

i checked my result...
i get 15/47...
felt happy coz i done my wish which i made since last time i get last in the class...
i said that i wan to get myself into 10 overall the class....
but before that if i get into 20 overall the class rank i will happy too....
and i din expect i will success after i made this wish....
but now i did it! felt quite happy....
this few years since i went in secondary skul....
i din get 20 and below overall the class rank...
this time is my first time and i got it 15 for the first time....
improved a lot?
should be say that it wasn't inside my mind...
coz i expect i will get higher in sum subject but i din... low mark man!
i never thought tat my sci will get 69 in this exam coz i put lots of efforts on the paper...
but the result is like tat i also cant do anything....
just work harder lor...
and another subject that i get a low mark is geo... yuackzzz! haiz.... quite disappointed...
but i get a high mark in kh and bc that i never get before....
o.m.g! heart-attacked... hahaxD...
anyways, thx god for all the mark i get...
beside i got work hard in this time, i know god listened to my pray...
thx god! a-men!

but...
another sad thing happened in the same time of the good result....
i thought sumthing....
erm....
last time, i get the last place in my class on the exam...
my daddy said tat it was LOVE matter make me become like tat....
but in fact it wasn't coz i dun hav any boyfriend in that period....
anyways, my daddy told me not to involved in this kind of relationship anymore coz PMR...
i work so hard to prove that this kind of relationship din affected my academic....
last time in the mid-year exam, i planed to tell my daddy and mummy about i m in loving wif someone if i get good result....
unfortunately, i din get wat i expect...
so, this trial i had been work so hard...
i reali dun wan to cheat my daddy and mummy....
i wan them to know i got boyfriend and i reali love him...
i dun wan to cheat them that i go out wif fren instead of boyfriend....
but, it was too late...
we d break up although i get good result now....
but for sure, if now i still be wif him, i sure will tell my daddy and mummy the truth...
now it's no point for me to say anything about it...
so, when i checked my result 2day, beside happy i was in the sadness...
m i crazy? i m....

i reali miss u a lot~
promise me to take care of urself....
study hard to archieve the gold...
dun forget that u will get ur beloved lappie if u get good result in PMR...
gambateh~
i will always support u....

i cant have a good sleep at this few nite....
so quite sleepy in the class....
anyways, thx to someone that bought me a tin of nescafe...
it was latte favour....
hey, u reali wan to "想用一杯latte把你灌醉~"
if can, i reali hope that i get drunk...
at least i wun felt sad wif the cruel truth that u d left me alone....
i cant let u go but i had to let u go....
promise me to have a happy life without me....

ohya...
coz now reached 12am...
so i have to greet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAYI~
my beloved sister....
happy always o...

N

congratz to TEH O coz get full As in trial exam....
10 As student!

没有评论: