2010/10/17

break

wait...
first of all, i hope i can take a deep breathe..
huu~ ok...
i m taking a break from sejarah and bm revision now..
and it's a right time to blog..

i didn't went to work this two days..
actually i felt guilty of this..
because i knew that my dad needs me for his business due to i had a long time din help him when i was traveling at Sabah...
haiz.. i knew this is out of my possibility..
if i given a chance, i hope i can separate myself at once so that i can help my dad and study for exam in a meantime.
it's jz a dream. i knew it.

i m lack of times...
i m the one who cause this problem happened.
my rational told me to study as much as i can, but my laziness told me not to touch books.
obviously, my laziness won the match.
i got do revision, but most of times i waste it with sleep and dreaming.
okays, i accept the truth. i will try my best, no worries k?

countdown: 22 days~

没有评论: