2010/10/22

renew~

it's 11.44pm now...
i'm sitting in front of com...
things keep crossing my mind so sudden..
i just couldn't escape from it..

i wondering why problems won't stop for a while..
everyday every moment the problems will come and knock my door..
after i solved them, another will come..
it's just like a non-stop circle..
keep turning around me..

concert planning,
exam revision,
job vacancy,
income,
phone,
electric guitar,
oh gosh!
i hope i can run away from all of these..

when can i owe a new phone?
i really desperate for it..
but i know that it will be a long period for my next phone..
i knew that i should cherish for what i owe now..
at least the situation isn't worst until i have no phone to use..
but, i still hope that i can owe a new phone with camera function...
aimed Sony Ericsson Aino for it's 8.1 megapixel camera...

okie..
exam just passed 1 week with 10 papers...
still got 2 more weeks to go..
hopefully everythings will be fine..
must pray hard to god le..

i thought about my future..
finally, i had change my mind..
but i still struggle between business admin, accounting, banking and finance with mass com..
maybe i shouldn't think about so far for now..
anyways, i had made up my mind..
form 4 --> form 5 --> matriculation --> university
if possible i hope to study at oversea..
scholarship is the key to success because i knew that my dad had no money to spend on my study..
so i just can continue with scholarship that i have to achieve by my own self..
i like matriculation just because their system..
they seperate into few sem so that i can study seperately..
it's a tough work if u having final exam with the whole thick textbook like form 6..

okie..
it's the time to bed..
flu is visiting me..
better have a good rest now and start my study's engine later on 5am...
gambateh every candidates of the stupid final exam...
next week is the toughest week but after that we are free!
so be patient for the coming holiday~


Quote for today: life is easier with happiness, aren't?

没有评论: