2008/09/05

do u know tat?u mean a lot to me...

2day so messy...
morning->wake up...normal... nothing special...
gonna go wait bus-> found bus runaway...
wat can i do?
dun dare tell mum...coz i know she sure will scold me...so i keep walk and walk on the road to skul...bt mum come suddenly...call me get into the car...she fetch me to skul... feel warm and sweet...
at skul before start my class->vv tell me sumthing weighting on her mind for a long long time...suddenly she cry in front of me...i feel sad...coz i m helpless...i jz can c she cry and cry for so many times in front of me...but i cant do anything...i know the another character in this accident also sad of this...bt she din show me her face...2 ppl also quite stubborn de...cancer gal...wat can i say? speechless... i dun wan stand on grey place... bt i can do nothing... i jz can remain in my place and think a best solution... arhhh...escape....!!!
finish skul-> talking a lot of rubbish in front of my another fren... when i m wif her...i can do anything i like include silly thing or play her... mayb is i dun care tis fren will angry or nt gua...and dun care tis fren... keep sing and sing the song that i change the lyric when i m singing....geng leh? haha...
arrive home-> sis gv me sum chocolate when i arrive home... make me think back many memories... black and dark colour... bitter taste... that nw the chocolate i imagine... mayb it is same wif my mood gua... who know? nobody include me... after having my dinner...go find vv and tell her all the idea and feeling in my heart...
jz nw-> gv mum knocked my head...coz i listening a peaceful music wif headset...i put the volume until 100...so cant hear she call me... actually she wan me to help her take thing...bt nw she need take it herself although her leg is pain coz of injury... sorry mum....reali sorry...
nw-> still listening the peaceful music...repeat and repeat...non-stop...heart is missing u...i know me and u r impossible together again...bt i still hope we will....noob rite?

actually do u know tat u mean a lot to me? my sadness and happiness always hope can share wif u... anything is going on u r the first ppl i wish to tell... i always hope u can stand beside me... no matter wat's the identity u using...fren or bf... bt is it possible? duno... 2day i cry in front of u...u know on that time i need wat? ur shoulder and ur console...bt u din gv me... on that time...i d know...the answer i wait so long d is impossible and u cant stay back around me even as a fren... hopeless... wat i can do? jz continue missing u everyday....

god...wat i wish to have jz a simple life...i jz wish i hav a sayang me and me sayang de partner accompany me finish my life... hope to have a warm and happy family... hope gt a gang of best fren can chit-chat...no arguement around us and best fren forever... is it u can make it true? hope so... reali hope so...


[i jz wan all ppl around me happy always and be healthy...no more arguement...then i will be happy...]

没有评论: