2008/12/26

sabah trip

很久没上来写了...
写了5天的行程...另外5天我懒了...
没有啦...只是不能上网而以...
现在报告也不算迟吧!
^^

the 6th day in sabah
erm...
2day din go anywhere...
stay at aunt's hse and fa dai...
gt play card lo...
and watch 师奶股神...
nt bad the drama...
nw i also chasing the drama at my own hse too...
lol...

the 7th day in sabah
walao...
2day pain until die...
coz ANG ANG ANG...!!!
大姨妈come visit me....
cant even get rest on bed....
i jz keep push my tat part...
hope will get better...
bt nope...
luckily my leng lui biao jie gv me eat medicine...
more better after take the medicine...
thx...^^
muackzzz...

the 8th day in sabah
2day so shuang...
uncle bring us go eat seafood...
order 3 plate of crabs...
1 big plate of prawn...
and etc...
nice...
until i keep licking my finger...
lol...yuackzzz....
wat a bad motion on me...
but reali nice la...
8 big dishes cost around RM300...
is tat expensive?
i think ya....
bt the taste reali good la...
thx my uncle^^

the 9th day in sabah
2day wake up very early...
around 5.30am...
coz nid go to Gunung Kinabalu...
n stay at there 1 nite...
on the journey...
my uncle's car suddenly gt problem...
keep gt asap... i think is steam la...
coz the car nid climb gunung...
mayb is becoz the car too hot d...
haiz...
charm lo...
bt at last is a nice trip....

the 10th day in sabah
2day everything is ok...
start pack thing after stay at Gunung Kinabalu...
have a nice manisan...
shuang...
but very she bu de sabah o...
hw?
charm lo....

the 11th day in sabah
2day back kajang lo....
be happy la...
sit flight AK5109...
whole sabah trip is nice....
will come 2nd times if gt chance...^^

没有评论: