2009/06/17

10 shoutout from me... reali beh tahan d!!!

i have many things to write...
since i hav a few days din on9 and din write blog...
hope i remember wat i wana write la...

firstly...
i resign!!!
i change bek to pinafole and become a normal student d...
clap~
a gud news for me...

secondly...
i beh song d!
wat the fuck....
before we do the poster u all din said wat can do and wat we cant do....
but now?
complain n complain...
so pandai u all do it urself!
grrr.....

thirdly....
my exam sucks!
all mark low till no eye see...
this is y i din open the comp this few days...
busy plus no mood to play d....
muz gambateh jor....
dun think i m jz kidding...
i will do it!

fourthly....
i seem getting know the situation in friendship...
i know wat to do and ppl usually will do wat....
from now on...
i will jz treat ppl gud if the ppl treat me gud....
fair enuf?
ya...~
if u dun wan to be fren wif me....
then pls go die and die far away~
i also dun hope to see u....

fifthly....
i m nt u all de doll...
like when to treat me gud then treat me gud....
like when to treat me bad then treat me bad....
i m a human being...
mayb i m nt so important for u all...
but please respect me and respect urself too....
u all too fake d...
omg!
but thx god!
let me realize this....

sixthly...
hey dude!
u hurt me!
i will double triple give u bek this things...
wait n see...
most good u go away lar...
i reali dun wan to see u....
make me sad onli...

seventhly...
arhhhh!!!
i nid rest!
i wan sleep!
i wan to do bek myself!
real fey~

eighthly...
thx dear tat wat u gave....
i will appreciate it...
love u o~
muackzzz....

ninethly...
y time r always nt enuf?
i nid time!!!
i wan use it to do wat i wan...
i wan keep fit?
i wan pak to?
i wan do revision?
mayb~
i nid time!!!

tenthly....
hope i can runaways from 27/6 morning...
i m looking forward on 27/6 nite....
oh my!!!
happy~^^

write finish d!
and wan to say again....
i hate u!!!

没有评论: