2009/06/14

an unforgetable nite

saturday life[13/6]

a special busy day...
arrive skul around 9am...
went to fish pond to find rui n practice guitar wif her and of coz Stephanie~
me and rui had a guitar exam on 11am...
so we have to prepare well...
coz if failed, we hav to exam again...
if passed, we will upgrade to level 2...
i m the first ppl who start the exam...
duh... fine... fast fast go then no more worries and scare...
teacher wan us to play 3 chord wif struming and plucking...
and of coz... a song tat played myself sing myself...
after i finish my exam, it's rui's turn...
she told me tat she saw teacher gv 80 mark to me and 60 mark for her...
means i get distinction and she get merit....
after finish exam we had a small meeting wif nigel and mun hong...
then we went our for lunch and buy tools together....

we had our lunch at yellow corner...
for sure... i ordered nasi goreng pattaya...
nice huh? maybe~
we went to buy tools in cziplee and guang hua...
everything done, we went to steph's hse and start our work....
crazee us!
keep on playing wif glitter... no matter hands,legs,face,nose all kena d...
stupid rui.... grr~
around 5.30pm, me and rui walk home together....
bath and prepared for the concert....
a new try of my costume....
rui helped me alot~
around 7pm we arrived skul....
we went to library to find dear coz our ticket r wif him...
rui gossip wif dear and i duno wat's they talking during tat time...

a nice concert...
this concert is their first new try....
but gt tis type of result...
count nt bad d....^^
dang so leng lui~ i love her so muchie...^^
after concert jf jumped down from stage...
talk few sentences then i helped webteam members to keep their things...
dear jumped down from the stage but i duno....
rui and yih saw the whole process...
while i take all those things and ready to turn my body....
suddenly i get hugged~
i haven gv myself a respon but rui and yih at there shout d...lolx...
dear hugged me....^^
crazee yih and rui took photo of me and dear....
dear hugged me again in tat photo... paiseh neh~
then me and him walk to backstage there then seperate d...
he went to library and i went bek to webteam room...
after keeping all the things santik treated us for a drink in mamak stall....
around 10.15pm we walk bek to skul and wait for my mum...
took sum silly picha after i arrived home...


a new try... nice?


yeah^^


miss u~
say real de... the scene still inside my mind till now...

had a phone talk wif dear around 12.30am....
he told me tat his phone suddenly gt RM50 credit...
duno who help him top up de...
so lucky him... and from now on...we can sms and talk phone d...^^

vv ah vv~
no nid scare la...
gambateh~

an unforgetable nite~

没有评论: