2009/06/28

blog temporary closed

may not be posting for a long time...
because i m not in good mood and gt no time to update my blog....
maybe i will quit blogger...
recently here gt many unhappy thing...
i still can't 100% control myself...
let's me keep up my mind and start over new...
just give me sum period of times...
bad thing had been totally corrupted my mind...

complicated mood in my heart...
what's going on?
i know but i don't really wish to accept it...
i knew something while i viewed blog just now...
these few days i didn't update my blog because i m sad when i open my blog...
so i had chosen to hide myself from those blog...
who can rescue me accept me?
i told myself i need concentrated on my study....
there will be nothing happen...
does it work?
seem no...

don't try to tell me and give me a hope or forcing me to follow up your mind...
i don't need it and don't wish to get it...
forget about it...
i will be able to cheer up soon...
nothing can hit me down and screwed me up...
i can stand it up although there are no one give me a support hand or arm...
because i know clearly that life must go on no matter what's happen....

okays...
here is my ending...
i know i will get lots of lesson when i really stand on it...
i will use the lesson to live in my future time...
i just believe what i had been feel with my eyes, ears, hands...
so just wait the coming days...
god is always by my side...

-fey-

没有评论: