2009/01/10

1st sat of 2009

lol...
2day so tired...
i tot sat and sun can sleep more late a bit...
but 2day nid wake up quite early too coz nid go skul do the video...
2ml nid wake up quite early too...coz nid go metropoint for 挥春比赛...
phewww~
fine...
i accept the truth...

2day late wake up d...
my alarm is 6.15am but i wake up at 7.40am....
wao...late almost 1 and a half hour...
luckily everybody is late...
so no ppl blame me...
yipee~
we have lot of fun in webteam room...
gheese pro in vulgar language...
whole video at there f***...
pro...lol...
then weini said sum "yellow" thing inside the video...
make us laugh...
jia jeen jz said around 10 sentences in the video...
nvm la...
gt say then ok d...
dun like ah wim...so sok...dun dare to take the video...

after edit all the picture...
we watch "Happy Tree Friend"...
i gt watch be4...
stephanie watch wif me when i went her hse last time...
quite disgusting...but funny....
cartoon mah...
then we go youtube watch sum 18++ de thing....
namewee de...
haha..
nola...
jz the teacher's hew abc times...
watch 3rd times d...
but still feel very funny...

finally...
my 2nd wife-becky come d...
then we hang out for a breakfast or lunch at Hong Char Guan...
coz we all hungry till die d...
wait 2nd wife mah...
mao bian...
i order a bowl of PanMee...
taste gud...
of coz...
if nt i wun order...
haha...^^
when we finish our food...
we jz realise that fei yih din bring pendrive to wash the photo out...
dong eiow~
hw? nid walk back to skul take after that walk back to here again?
NO WAYS!
i HATE to walk...
=p...
luckily my pendrive gt backup...
so me,jia jeen,ah win and fei yih go mcD there order sum food and edit photo at there...
they 3 order an ice-cream for theirselves...
i order a large french fried...
after finish my french fried...
i jz realise i m thirsty....
omg...
i dun wan go down buy drinks...
luckily samson come on the time...
i drink his Sprite...
hehe...sorry...
of coz i din drink finish la...
sure gt leave for him....
after he finish the drinks...he ask me whether nid to refill or nt...
yipee...^^
coz i reali thirsty...
he follow my require-go refill pepsi....
coz mcD de sprite gt a bit weird feeling...
mayb i have a long time din drink d...
go fotoshine wash the photo...
RM17.50...
cant gv a bit discount meh?
me so leng lui...
haiz...
after we finish all the stuff...
then accompany jia fuo go printing...
and me,rui and yih r the 1st non harmonica member that saw the poster...
nice design of the poster...
gambateh!

thx for samson in the whole day....
1 day gv me two times of drinks...
and go webteam help me get the video cam and take to primary skul for me...
thx for ur help la...
u r my best buddy...^^
btw...
i wan say sorry to u....
i reali duno the class location change d...
last time is 6K mah...
so i told u 6K...
i duno it d change for 4K class...
sorry sorry...
let u find so long time...
4give me k?
please...~
hehe^^
anyways...
gambateh for harmonica stuff...
so do u too, jia fuo...
GaMBaTEh^^

没有评论: