2009/01/08

8/1 f*** day...

haiz...
damn f*** 2day...
someone come and told me sumthing...
after i heard gt a bit upset la...
of coz sad too...
haiz... u also dun support me...
reali wana cry...
but at last i d make myself tough....
no matter wat happen...
i will do it also...
coz i dun think gt anything wrong...
and this is my a little bit regard to her...
i rmb someone told me tat do watever u think is right....
dun make urself regret...
this is wat in my mind nw...

samson told me sumthing...
wat is tat?
erm...
sum idea about the video...
erm...
i think u r right...
and i will try my best to change it...
mayb my idea reali gt problem...
anyways....
thx for ur idea...^^

finally take the video of jia fuo d...
he is cute in the video...
he take 3....
but onli 1 can use...
another 2 gt a part he gt a bit cute...
wahahah...
while taking the video...
samson and me keep laughing on him...
duno why....
i cant explain at here...
u wil know after u saw it...
mayb u will feel nth funny in tat video...
but when i was in the situation...
i reali laugh on him...
laugh without sound...
m i pro of tat?
haha...
kidding...
jz forget about it after u know it...

yipee...^^
i know hw to edit the video d...
so gambateh for myself...
and so do u all...
especially our album group and Creative Director...
Rui ah...
i gt a suggestion...
mayb u can become "Good Feel Director"...
quite gud also...
u r the director of ntv7...
coz "feel good channel"...
muahaha...

yih...
be tough...
dun cry d la...
u promise urself tis time is the last time d...
then u muz do wat u said...
we will always support u...
be tough ok?
if nt whole earth de tree let u cut down to do tissue d also nt enough for u use...
hehe^^

i m appreciate to who that help me along...
thx for u all...
be happy...
and dun get screwed by unhappy thing...
keep in touch ya~

ohya....
almost forget sumthing nt funny bt also nt the joke tat not funny...(hope u all understand wat i talking about...)
mayb is nt so funny la...
my dad told me sumthing funny....
unlucky i din record it out with the video...
he praised himself leng zai....
omg!
haha....
yala...
u r the most handsome in whole world...
satisfied?
lol...
next time dun say so cold and nt funny de joke d...
i will die in method Z...
wakakaka...~

没有评论: