2009/01/28

vv is back...~

nw at cousin's hse...
coz my dad's old fren come kl from singapore...
so come my uncle's hse chit chat...
walau...
sien till die...
nth to do...
so jz keep sms wif samson lo...
after that...
receive the call from vv....
she call me on9...
so i come up and ask for the permission for use com from my biao ge...
lol...
he say his hse gt 4 com...
and he wana go out d...
so can let me use lo...
the most terrible de thing is...
this com de lcd screen i think gt 25 inci...
big till speechless...
so shuang can use so fast de com...
processor and RAM all also very geng...
mao bian lo...
coz he like to play online game...
dota and etc...
so com nid very geng...
and very yeng...
haha...

chat wif vv till half...
then she say she wan go eat mamak...
oklo...
go go go...
if nt then she say me dera her then nt good lo...
haha...
so anticipate on this friday...
coz can hang out and sot...
most important is...
i can meet him...
wahahaha...
so miss him this few days...
finally can meet d...
so we nid cherish the time tat we meet...

okla...
i write until here....
i scare later disturb my cousin...
bye bye...
later back home onli continue write la....
bye bye...

没有评论: