2009/01/17

happy day!

sitting in front of com...
i duno wat can i do...
lol...i dun wan to sleep...
although i m tired...
sob sob~2ml nid skul...
hate it...
urghhh....
jz nw sms wif him...
i know wat is his thinking...
i think he wan to chase me...
but me and him din say anything la...
i jz act like fool...
duno anything...
din feel anything...
he is good? he is bad?
i think me and him still nid some time to investigate it...
mayb fren is more comfortable than tat type of relationship...
nw jz let it be...
gv some times to us for more understanding between us...
fren gt gv good comment and also bad comment about him....
50/50...
lol...
anyways...
let fate arrange all the thing...
coz i belif it is a good arrange for me...

2day caligraphy competition...
we have so much fun on it...
i found tat...
actually lcy is cute enough...
haha...
i nt falling in love wif him la...
dun mistaken...
actually he is talkative...
i think la...
he always laugh on class...
everyday laugh or smile...
good...
haha...
nw i wan become a evil...
to let lcy dun be so cold...
and talk more in class...
become a talkative and active ppl in class...
muahahah...
coz our class too sien d...
onli we 6 ppl at there sendiri high sendiri shuang...
lol...

new family born in 3D...
but i wan add lcy and dang inside...
jj is my didi...
yih is my didi's 1st daughter...
penguin is my didi's 2nd son...
yih is penguin jie jie...
me is their gugu...
haha...
funny relationship...
i jz think tat gt any other name for gugu or nt...
coz it is too old for me...
com'on...
fey jz having sweeyfifteen in this year...
i m nt as old as gugu...
haha...

penguin and lcy quite nice ppl de...
2day i call penguin help me draw seni thing...
he reali help me o...
thx a lot...
and lcy also...
i borrow his book to copy and i ask him sum question about it....
he teach me patiently...
thx a lot too...^^

[p/s:attention! from now on...lcy gt birdbird d...^^]

没有评论: