2009/01/14

crazee day!!!

i m soooo happy 2day...
he say hi wif me when i walking up to my class...
but i din gv him respon....
coz i m half blur half wake up...
so tak sempat greet back hi to him...
lol...
nw is my time of 反应迟钝...

2day i m crazeee....
nonono...
suppose is we all crazeee d...
ah jun keep write lai xin er name on a piece of paper...
lol...
ah jun...
pls la...
write nicely when u write her name...
gt so many mistake when u write a name...
make me becum a teacher and circle out ur fault...
dun tell me this is cursive writing in chinese...
u tot u write caligraphy?
lol....
stupid...

me,yih,june and penguin...
all crazeee play wif the sticky notes...
we usually use it to write down note and stick on sumwhere...
but 2day we all crazeee d...
ah jun write RM10000 and sign 2 shit on the paper and gv it to me...
and tell me this is new cheque from him...
take the RM10000 to buy clothes...
lol...
if i take it n go buy thing...ppl will tot me is kee xiao de ppl...
after that we keep on draw piggy on the sticky notes and stick behind sumone body...
wtf...stupid ah jun...
stick me so many times...
i m nt piggy ok? although the piggy is so cute....
luckily i m so clever... i know u stick me and i take it out...
yesterday keep "ge ji" me....2day keep stick me...
too bad la u...

we done all this on malay period...
our teacher is malay woman...
i think inside my heart...
if she angry n come see us write wat on the sticky note...
wat respon tat she will have leh?
mayb after she say tat will keep say "oh allah..."
haha....
i very bad rite?
haha...

2day PMD...
gt a psychology test...
i get A S E of my result...
A-Artist
S-Social
E-Enterprise...
lol...
quite accurate la especially the A...
it say i m 冲动,直觉性,喜欢自由自在,讨厌被人管...
accurate...
haha...
yih is I de...I mean Investigate...
Mei Kee is C de...C mean Convention..
it say mei kee保守...
i keep on laugh when i saw tat...
cz she is nt保守at all...
if yes...she wun do tat thing wif the sun...
shhhhh....secret lai de...
after u saw tis....dun come and ask me wat is the thing...
i wun tell u...
haha...
okla...
2day write till here la...
cz nth to write d...
gambateh^^

没有评论: