2009/01/20

andrew's movie...

lol...
finally...
i done Andrew's movie...
he look smart in that movie...
but he still din change his 招牌动作...
keep moving or shaking his body...
but the whole movie is ok and quite nice...
i cut my voice out....
and put sum word inside to represent my voice...
i like the result...
duno why la....
i hope u all will like la...
especially the bbf....
i use 1/2 hours to done it...
coz it is quite short...
onli 30 seconds...
omg!
but Andrew willing to take i d very happy...
at least the gal know we care her...
vv or rui or yih on9 pls inform me...
coz i wan to show u the movie...
c whether i did sumthing wrong or nid add on anything or nt...
dun worry...
the file onli 3MB++...
quite small...
and dun worry about cant c the movie...
coz i save it as a movie file....nt save in project type...
100% can c...

okla...
i write until here...
gonna go become pig d...
Zzzz... hehe....
ohya....
rui...
take good care of urself...
me n yih d sick....
i dun wan u sick too....
if nt me will very sad de...
and so do all my bbf n my another 2 wife...
take good care of urself and dun fall sick...
muackzzz...
bff...^^

没有评论: