2009/01/04

Attention Please!!!


Teh Ooi Sherene....
Please pay attention on here a while...
I have an announcement...
Please always be informed that you-Teh Ooi Sherene is me-Yap Jia Hui's forever friend...
No matter earthquake, flood, alien attack earth or the end of the world...
I will always stay beside you and wait for the day u come back...
I will leave a place in my heart for you... and the place only lasting for 3 years...
After 3 years... u need to come back and it will automatically lasting for forever...
If you din come back after 3 years... I will sad and mad...
So if u sayang me... please dun do like tat...
I am happy because i have you as a best friend of me....
I hope u feel happy because of that too...^^
Dun forget to keep in touch with me...
And dun lost your sim card because it is means a lot to me n you...
Remember gambateh for our promise...
If can, give me your house address to me...
Now is the trend of ancient...
Let us write letter and "fly pigeon pass letter"...(read in chinese please...)
Haha...xD
Anyways... if u need someone to talk something, i m pleasure to on duty for u...
If u need helps... can find me too although distance of here and Kedah are thousand miles away...
I m sure everyone of us won't forget u and will remember you all the time...
So, u no need worry about this...
If u get buli at there....tell them who u are...
You r TEH OOI SHERENE... that is enough to scare people...
Haha...
I know u will busy with your stuff...
Gap Zai la...study la...contact with Kedah's Leng Zai la....
But Please dun busy until forget me this pork chop...(Because of you, i admit i m pork chop...m i great?)
Last remind....
Please REMEMBER me... my name is Yap Jia Hui...!!!^^
(I will remember u this leng lui de...^^)
May god hear what i pray for u and bless u always!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I change a song lyric for u again...

最幸福的事-梁文音
我最幸福的事 是有你这天使
趁鼻酸能掩饰 让我们像当时拥抱再多一次
最幸福的事 吹蜡烛时你闭上眼许愿的姿势
为挚爱的人 在左边心口保留位置 是最幸福的事

那一阵子有你 美的不像现实
多高兴每一幕 都有你的样子

我最幸福的事 有你在的日子
一段爱的开始 即使你离开也坚持对我诚实
最幸福的事 我们彼此承诺一起努力的样子
最甜蜜的是 那天和你傻笑着认识 是最幸福的事

没有评论: