2009/01/15

sick...

wtf...
fey is sick again...
all becoz of the stupid weather and i cant get enough sleep...
this few day feel so hot...
but 2day morning me and yih feel very cold...
cold till chilling...
1st sign of sickness...
i know i will sick if i continue the situation like tat...
so i plan to change my style...
mayb sleep early or wat lo...
but...
wtf...
it din gv me chance to change...
sick jor...
lung feeling nt well...feel hot of my internal organ...headache...
suffer...OMG!
i dun dare let my mum and dad know that i m ill....
so i pretend to be nth in the car...
i plan to sit well and dun wan go anywhere until i arrive home...
tmd...
my dad call me go down the car and help him go here go there....
pls....dun treat me like tat....i m ill and having headache...
haiz...suan liao....4get about it....
i very nt willing to go down from car...
but no choice...who call me dun dare to tell them....
haiz....
after i reach home...i go bath....
after bath....wtf... my head more pain...
i know i nid to get sleep...
so i tell my mum 8.30pm call me wake up...
coz i haven do my homework and haven read muntaz call us read de cerpen...
faint~
finaly i wake up d...
saw vv and samson msg...
i called vv...
lol...she ask me y my voice becum like tat...
after i say i m fever....
she 1st respon is DAI SEI....
lol...haiz....heart let u broke d...
nola...kidding....
anyways...thx for ur careness of me...
love u...
nonono....
is i love u more than i can say^^

nw i dun dare open the fans...even the air-conditional...
although i open very slow...
but i feel very cold...
cold till keep chilling...
>.<...
haiz....
nw using the quilt to cover myself i onli dare open a little bit fans....
omg....
stupid sickness...
hope get well soon la...
gambateh^^

没有评论: