2009/05/31

2 months...

erm....
me and him 2 months d...
yipee^^ *clap
but i think he wun remember 2day....
aiks... suan liao la...

2day go skul agm...
i m super duper dun hope to get up from the bed...
tired neh~
but i promised rui n my daughter jac....
so muz go lo...
new AJK list...
no comment about it...

i m happy u get ur seat-ketua pengawas...
but wat i can tell u is... becareful wif ur good timbalan....
call her beware...
f3 pengawas all beh song her d...
and me...
no eyes see d...
i m happy that u try to persuade me to stay down...
but i reali cant stand for it...
sorry for cant done my promise for giving u 1 week times to settle...
coz i dun wan waste ur time and my time...
u reali cant settle it within 1 week times....
but i hope u will try ur best...
dun make other f3 pengawas disappointed...
actually our this badge all also very gt heart to do de....
jz becoz of.... so make us reali no mood to do d....
hope u can done ur best la...
remember i will always support u...
[actually i duno y i wan to write at here... i know u wun saw it...]

after agm kai hong fetch us to lim teh....
kai hong be our driver again...
wif his toyota corrolla... we 4 ppl sit at behind...
zlin and kai hong sit infront...
cam whore TIMES!

our silly face... jac daughter sitting on my legT.T

more details pls visit my sam lai blog.... click here

lui ah lui...
dun cry la....
wat big deals happen also gt daddy mar....
no nid cry la...
dun worry be happy^^
muackzzz....

klar...
2day buiness nt gud...
i failed to hit my target...T.T
suan liao la...
i go sleep 1st...
buai buai~

没有评论: