2009/05/10

bek from work...

hehe...
bek from work...
earn RM55 2day...
tired?
a bit la...
but i still come here blog...
duno y...
nth to write but hope to blog...
^^

dear jz nw find me d...
we talk a while...
although is a while...
but d enuf...
i know it is a test...
a test from god to investigate me and him de relationship...
i will accept it and settle wif him...
i wun cares ppl say wat...
if correct, i will do...
if wrong, i wun do...
wat u all have to do is gv me support...
supports r important for me...

i found tat...
i have a long time din write sumthing meaningful...
no inspiration...
i will try my best la...
hehe^^

tat day 5/5 is the hundred days of my leng lui biao jie and her bf pakto de time...
they start their relationship at new year eve... 25/1...
erm... tat day also meaningful for me...
wun forget tat day...
and 30... it is our lucky number....
hehe... y is our lucky number?
will tell u all at here soon...
nt nw la... tired d...

gt sum weird feel now...
hope to find sumone accompany...
but who can i find?
vv? rui?
impossible la...
then is who?
i think to find sum guys to chat is better....
who is the lucky ones?
hehe.... onli me and him will know...
klar... byes...
dun miss me o~

没有评论: