2009/05/20

finish sci!

finish my sci revision...
left 3 unit...
wait ah keong 2ml tuition help me do revision la...
now sleepy d... dun hope to study again...
2day din drink coffee...
coz jz nw go sg.long pasar malam ate a bowl of asam laksa...
scare drank coffee then stomach beh tahan....

planed 2ml do mm at nite....
do revision...
i hope i can score it on thus...
i reali worry this subject...
scare cant score...

tat day keng wif teh o and jac...
about form 4 classes...
sci stream gt 4 choice-KC,ICT,EST,ACCOUNT...
KC-no use for our future...
ICT-no ppl accompany me study...
EST-quite hard...
ACCOUNT-sci stream d nid study 3 sci 2 maths... plus acount then become 3 sci 3 maths... for me... i will die of it!
so i jz left 2 choice... ICT or EST...
my bro dun wan me study EST...
coz it is tough... and nt tat useful...
he wan me take ACCOUNT...
NO WAY!
so ICT... i m sure no ppl accompany me de...
therefore... i m confuse of it...
aiyar... busy my PMR 1st la...
dun wan think so much...

klar...
go sleep st...
bb...

没有评论: