2009/05/08

dear...

i asked myself...
wat happened?
but i know wat is the situation....
i felt not comfortable....
i felt not ngam...
i felt i cant...
i felt i m wrong...
i felt he is mistaken me...
but i m trying to hide away those things...

NOW...
i think it is the right time to explain whole thing...
i promise to dear in the beginning...
we nid tan bai...
cant hide inside our heart...

okays...
from where i have to start leh?
erm...
everytimes... when gt anything, i will tell myself...
"so hard onli can be together... appreciate la.... dun so kiddo, small small things then beh song..."
well... it's work.... at least i passby a peaceful month wif him...
i think i m lucky....
the most lucky ones!
becoz he treats me very gud...
reali very gud...
i still remember that in the beginning he gt many shortcoming....
but becoz of me... he changes a lot...
reali a lots...
i m happy!

tis time...
a super duper small thing happened...
i remembered that i told him before i prefer talk phone more than sms...
u know wat?
everyday same topic... same content...
i reali duno how to reply him...
in the morning, he will ask: wake up d? eat d? doing wat? have a nice sleep? etc...
at nite, he will write: eat d? full or nt? doing wat etc...
i reali he care bout me...
bt i reali duno how to answer him d...
ytd more geng... doing homework onli he also can ask till sms 6-7 msg...
haiz... if i din reply, he will think much more... like wat he write in his blog...
if reply... i duno write wat....
haiz.... 2day sumore ask me why dun reply his msg...
opps.... haiz....

i know dear will saw this...
i write at here jz to let u know my situation....
i hope u dun think so much...
okays? read d then gv me a call....
i know u can do it...

SORRY...T.T

没有评论: