2009/05/17

cut hair?

woo~
1.33am d...
but i still on9 at here...
jz came bek from work nia...
dun curious...
or mayb u all din curious at all...

2day outside nt much ppl...
i almost cant hit my target...
luckily god helped me...
thx god!

unhappy?
a bit la...
but i m jz pretended i m nothing...
by the way, i unhappy of wat i also duno...
tat thing ah? cum'on la fey...
small stuff onli...
forget about it la...
but i still cant put it down...T.T

OXY5 seem cant help me a lot...
haiz... so i planing to cut hair...
my laopo(piggy) gt same idea wif me...
we 2 also wana cut bob hair...
nice huh?
i duno...
i like tat type of hair...
but i know gheese, a su, chia le sure laugh me de...
say me very man, 花木兰..."sigh
suan liao la... 习惯就好...

exam is around the corner...
hope u all gain a good result...
wish u all the best...
gambateh!

same question...
who can do revision wif me?
vv?
long time din saw her on9...
mayb put appear off9 gua...
but she also no time choi me la...
so, conclusion is...
STUDY ALONE...T.T

没有评论: