2009/05/14

settle...

sigh*
everything is bek to normal...
finally...
but i reali hope the thing is under my control...
no ones can help me?
i think...
but i know teh o gave me a lots of advise...
at least she share me an ear....
to hear me fat ngap fung... *read in cantonese

omg!
sej project!
i haven done it...
next week nid passup d..
but i haven done it...
tis few days too many things pop out...
nid lots of time to settle it...
anyways, i will try my best to finish it 2day...

NO homeworks day! *clap
keke... actually i reali have no idea about homework...
i jz know i nid to finish my project..
and start my revision...
2day study wat subject?
erm... i think science and maths...
urps... i get screwed wif the stupid maths...
i know the format...
but duno how to apply in the question... *sob sob

someone told me sumthing crazee...
mayb swt is more suitable to describe it... *haha
she told me that i gt 8 husbands...
and they came from a group... a BIG group...
who are they?
they are BC BM BI MM SCI GEO SEJ KH
i have to love them very much...
with that... i can control them and score them easily...
crazee huh? haha...
sumore she told me that 1 week onli 7 days...
it means that i cant even accompany my 8 husbands in a week...
so she wan me to try my best to accompany them... *from now on
klar... promise u... i will try my best to accompany them...

planed to sleep on 2am 2day...
do revision nia..
who can accompany me?
NOBODY!
*sigh

没有评论: