2009/05/07

today =.=

hey... it's me again...
lolx... sure is me la...
abuthen?
lolx... k...back to title...
2day ah?
same lo....
go skul... then wait time passby lo...
btw... hope all 3D students wun angry of wat i gonna say at here...
i found that 2day aley de period quite interesting o...
at least i gt concentrated la...
erm... i think i should stop at here...
coz i think 3D students will kill me afterward...

okays..
phew~
seem gt so many thing i haven done...
but no energy to do d...
lazy lo....
still gt sej project have to kill...
gambateh la...

i found tat nowadays my blog is nt interesting anymore...
haiz...
mayb is becoz my comp gt problem...
no mood to blog so much...
and i have to finish my works....

sam lai ah sam lai...
sick d also din tell me la...
haiz... sad sad...
take care la...
love u o....

没有评论: