2009/05/03

random post...

same as yesterday...
jz came back from work...
after read vv fren's blog...
i onli realize that y 2day sri petaling seriously traffic jam...
yuan lai is becoz stadium bukit jalil there gt Lee Hom's concert...
forget d...
keke...

becoz of Lee Hom...
2day my salary less a bit...
coz nobody go eat at restaurant there...
so no business do...
lolx...
but me so pro...
sure can settle 1...
so lastly i earn RM35...
i paid a hard hard work to earn it o....
reali blood sweat money...

haiz....
comp sot d...
wana cry jor...
luckily jaylim teach me wat to do...
if nt i reali go crash wall d...

arguement?
or mayb jz a little nt same opinion?
i don't reali know about it...
he din reply my msg...
mayb he sleep d?
perhaps he is...

i keep on console myself
-fey
it's just a small stuff...
no nid so nervous...
be natural...
it's will be ok...
he din reply ur msg is becoz he slept..
dun think so much...

i reali hope i can do it...
jz relax k?
promise myself...
who can know my situation?
perviously, i will tell vv...
but now she....
so... should i tell rui?
she rushing her projects...
better dun kacau her...

so, the final decision is....
i tell myself...
i think myself...
i settle myself...
this decision good enuf?
totally yes!

没有评论: