2009/05/16

song introduction

originally i should go to calligraphy class...
but my stupid maid made sum troubles...
my mum nid to settle it and no time to fetch me to class....
actually gt time de... she at there@##$$%%^&*
and called dad for complaint...
sek do lo... dun wan go lo...
later gv her @#$$%%^&*then die d...
sure no mood de...

found a song...
actually quite old jor de...
and i heard be4 in tv and radio...
this few days my younger brother and sister keep on finding this song...
but they failed... *haha
so i helped them find lo... *good-heart leh
go youtube listen this song...
repeated and repeated... *very nice
so now put here and let u all hear...
this song quite meaningful...
useful for my video...
ohya! if anyone gt this song... pls inform me... thx!



klar...
go study 1st...
bb^^

没有评论: