2009/05/12

happy xD



me! wif the cube i done...




rubik cube o =p




nah... the real face of rubik cube... i jz done 2 layer... then dun dare continue d...


hehe....
2day i bring jia jia de cube bek home...
ah mao and gheese keep play it...
ah mao show off nia...
rotate till all ngam d onli gv me bek...
klor... i know i m nt pro in this...
but i will improve it...

rubik cube nice to play lo...
can practice my brain....
nowadays brain jam jor...
play this will fresh up my mind...
thx jia jia a lots for teaching me^^

jac daughter ah...
u know to play d?
learn from ur donut lo...
u said he know mar...
he sure teach u de...
u know d then teach me o...

jz nw 3.00++ mum and dad onli come fetch me....
then i keep play it on the car...
4.00++ i onli done 2 layer....
but i dun dare continue d...
later ask jia jia jor onli continue...

took sum picha wif the cube i made...
as an evidence of i played it....
hehe...
so happy of it...
can play till this count gud d...
i jz learnt it from jia jia 2 days onli...
each day teach sum...
all total up jz few hours onli...
nt over 5 hours i think...
but gt this result...
happy...
btw... if u now messy it up and wan me do again...
i will take a lots of times...
noob nia...
dun blame...

jz nw sampat d...
took sum sampat picha...
wana see...
here it is...




trying to make love shape but failed...T.T




know how to kiss urself? here it is... kakaxD



sad when i thinking of u... cryT.T

没有评论: