2008/11/03

exam...gambateh!

haiz....
math cant score A d...
nvm la...
suan liao...
i d try my best...
can count die also no regret jor...
hehe....

bc i think can score A...
sci i think can score A also....
haiz...
bt i still cant get 75% in my average...
sad...
bt nvm la...
try harder next time...

2ml exam sejarah and seni...
hope can score good result la...
may god bless me...
and bless u all too...

vv cant take me tis temporary orphan...
sad...
nvm la...
i know her situation...
nw jz see whether i wan stay at hse or nt...
coz my maid also dun wan go...
bt i think me most probably will go la...
c gt miracle or nt lo...
hehe^^

study study study...
after 2ml i m free...
bt in the same time...
after 2ml i will very sien....
mao bian...
tis is my life....
cant change wat...
nw wan play then muz play as much as i wan...
coz next year form 3 d...
need PMR and need choose whether i wan study
science class
buiness class
or wat le....
so 2ml will bz bz and bz...
nw think dao also scare d...

go study lo...
do revision....
gambateh!
jia you +u add oil....^^

没有评论: