2009/02/20

sad...

2day din go PD...
go pray as usual...
ytd john kong told me tat she pecat me d...
so after pray i din go too...
wateva la...
happy then enuf lo...

yeah!
2ml can get my guitar...
although the guitar nt nice...
but better than no guitar...
and i can learn it....^^
lol....
2day steph told me tat she gt learn guitar since last year...
but nw din learn d...she said she learn finish d...
how come i duno u gt learn de?
keep till so secret...
lol...

jz come back from tuition...
gv mum scold...
actually nt scold la...
jz said sumthing quite irritant me and make me sad...
keep say she din force me go help them work...
bt every friday nite i also beh song...
coz they will gv me invisible pressure...
sumthing like keep force me go to work...
i'm jz hope them know i wan concentrate in my study...
although at home i din study but i jz dun wan go out work....
it's tired and i nid to hear ppl say sumthing that i dun like to hear...
i dun dare to tell u coz u sure say i gt many reason...
and will say dad work so hard and bla bla bla...
and everytimes i wan extra money to buy sumthing or wat u sure will scold me be4 give me the money...
sien...
i dun wan hear d....
i dun wan go sell...
but i nid to do wat to make u understand?
haiz...

没有评论: