2009/02/25

sick again...

2day nt feeling well...
my throat quite pain...
so i use salt water method to make it better after i wake up...
felt better after that...
on the way go to skul....
rain heavily....
i felt cold in car...
even though i jz open air-cond speed to 1....
whole day at skul is ok lo...
nth happen or felt nt well...
but after i reach home...
tmd...
i felt dizzy and throat nt comfortable...
after i ate my lunch and watch 1 episod Miss Not Good...
i went do pig...
jz nw when i wake up...
omg! headache....
and i felt tat my head is heavy...
but i din fever la...
jz felt hot even my hand is cold...
haiz...
friday is competition d...
but i m nt feeling well...
T.T....
i will try my best la...
gambateh!
i believe tat god had listened wat i pray in this week....
hope the competition will success la...
^^

got to go tuition...
bye...

没有评论: