2009/02/05

5/2

arghhh...
me wana die d...
tired till.....urghhh....
sendiri cari pasal...
who call me go play basketball and badminton?
2day stay back and practice deklamasi sajak bahasa cina...
feel great and proud of our group...
although i know i write de sajak quite bad...
thx my dai po-vv to make this sajak perfect...
and also sao zhu ,yih,kok kuih and rui too...
thx...^^

2day wana talk to him 1...
coz he quite cool to me in this 2 days...
gt 3 times when i wana talk to him...he gone d...
sob sob...~
suan liao lo...
i go away lo...
coz i told him sumthing yesterday...
i think he doing it...
so i cant angry....
muz accept it and do it also....
when i back home i also din hav a nice talk to him...
erm...let it be...
jz forget about it...
everything will be ok...

aiyo...
y gt so many thing to let me think ah?
camp...pesta angpau...harmonica...music club....
dude!!! who creates these problem for me?
myself...
faint...
pesta angpau settle d...
still gt a camp...
tat 1 dun wan think 1st....
harmonica and music club...
which 1 should i choose ah?
harmonica?music club?
lol....dun wan think d....
my brain gonna burst...
and i haven take my dinner 2day...
now brain blank d...
haiz...
follow majority lo...
if nt hw?
reali sien diao...~
ZzzzZzZzZZZzzz....

没有评论: