2009/02/24

nice day?mayb...

jz finish talk phone and finish practice my guitar...
coz i promise myself...
nid to "touch" the guitar everyday....
although onli 15 minit or 10 minit...
now damn sleepy...
who called it is rainning now....
phew~
i m soooo surprise tat my dai po on9...
duno y....
actually she gt on9 is a normal thing for me...
but jz nw when i look to the monitor i had a shock...
lolx...
i know nowadays she gt sumthing din tell me...
i felt it a long time d....
but i din ask her....
coz i think if she reali wan to tell me....she will tell it...
she know tat i m standby for her in all the time....
girl...gambateh la....^^

haiz....
everyday my finger also red and pain...
but i think my hard work is worth in 1 days...
rui intro some video about guitar in youtube...
and i found some too...
i think it's quite good coz i know how to play some skill d...
but C chord i still cant play it well....
coz i cant press the 2nd string in 1st fret tight....
coz the string too tight...
when i press it...my finger will pain till die...
T.T....
homework 1 done....homework 2 also done...still left this stupid C chord...
haiz...i think i can do it if i practice more....

erm...
actually i still gt many thing to write...
but the time nt able me to do so...
it's 12.23am nw...
i gonna go do pig...
if nt 2ml i sure blur blur...
and mayb u ask me 1+1=?
i will answer u tree....
look clearly...is TREE nt THREE...
then i m sure i nid to stay in Tanjung Mangga again...
but nt bad too...can eat mango all the time....
muahahaha...
c...i start to talk nonsense d....
means i start meng ngong d...
haha...
okla...
gudnite...^^
xD =P

没有评论: