2009/02/25

happy and moody day...

i finish my kh project d....
firstly my electric board gt litar pintas...
the l.e.d bright together....
suppose is 1 l.e.d bright 1st then another l.e.d onli bright....
2 times d....
and the music become a weird sound...
sumthing like plane fall to the ground de sound...
and stupid chia le and jian qing keep laugh on me...
haiz... =.=
3rd times i go take for testing....
yes!
i success....
it is a malay raya music...
"selamat~hari raya~"
lol... i m nt malay pls....
but nvm la...
i m very happy d...
coz i done 2 times electric board...
this time is the 1st time tat i success d...
=.=...

feel nt so happy when she said tat kind of thing to me...
so i find rui to talk....
moody....
but be4 i find rui...
jaylim say gt sumthing urgent wan to talk to me...
oklo...i open skype...
after he say the important thing...
he start make lame joke...
mood turn good a bit...
but then i still find rui to chat....
thx rui...
and my question had settle...
reali thx...
lup u o...
hehe^^

没有评论: