2009/02/04

midnite...

aiyo...
sleep late again...
cant done all my homework...
mayb i play my computer for a long while...
but i d very hardworking neh...
haiz...
2day finish copy muntass gv de 11 karangan...
jz left 1...
i forget to photostat the paper...
luckily the paper jz gt the karangan...
need paste de rangka karangan and gambar i gt photostat...
phew~
i scared myself...

2day vv sleep at her own hse...
nobody accompany me at nite...
sad sad la...
but still ok la...
i can concentrated on my karangan...
lol...i found tat i m pro enuf...
haha...
i open some songs when i copying...
and the most fast speed is copy 1 karangan in the time of 2 songs...
normal songs la...
mean i can copy a karangan in 7-8 minute...
copy until i duno tired hw to write...
coz d damn tired...
and copy until my hand almost patah...
haiz...
next time nid hardworking a bit...
next year de karangan everyday copy 1...
it will become better than now this situation...

2day meet wif daniel...
i wana get some information of the dance studio-CSDS...
duno it is good or nt...
me and pei san wana learn hip-hop dance at there...
pei san mayb will learn latin from there...
nw still nt sure will learn from there or nt...
get the information 1st lo...
i still need settle the fee and etc problem...

music club?harmonica?
y this 2 club de pratice time will crash 1?
haiz...
i duno wan choose which 1 leh...
but i think my gang most probably will choose harmonica...
ok...
fine...
follow majority lo...
mayb i reali dun hav fate wif guitar...
goodbye guitar...
T.T...

damn tired nw...
go sleep 1st...
nite~

没有评论: