2009/04/20

20/4 yes! done my KH...!

yeah!
i done my kerja kayu...
now jz left the lakaran haven draw...
i wondering how to draw it...
forget d...
paiseh...^^
but i m happy about my kerja kayu...
coz i do it myself...
and wai gor,jing,soo and kean jing gt helps me a bit la...
the most important session is i do myself de...
nw reali happy and 满足...
although it is nt pretty...
but it is my 心血 n felt 成就感...
haha....xD

vv ah vv...
u nt forget to take medicine...
u take wrong medicine onli...
aiyor... listen to doctor de instructions mah...
call u eat 2 pils 3 times per day...
but u eat 10 pils 3 times per day...
sure gila la...
luckily i top up my phone..
can call to tanjung rambutan and discuss ur 病情...
or u wan tanjung watermelon or tanjung mango?
dun tell me u wan go tanjung sunyi...
tatz ur own 精神病院...
although the main doctor is kyh...
but it wun helps u anything in ur 病情...
ok? wait for ur reply ya...
rmb tell me which tanjung u more prefer...
i help u book a 床位...
最多帮你付钱啦...
xixi...^^

dear...
dun think so much la...
i jz wan to let u know wat's the rubbish inside my mind...
it is same as u told me all ur things...
so we jz gambateh la...
lets fills up our time together...
then u will have no time to think so much...
k?
and rmb wat's the punishment if u think too much...
so dun think so much d...
NO EVER AGAIN!!!

klar...
i hav to draw my lakaran d...
c u...~

2 条评论:

V宝 说...

em..i still prefer tanjung sunyi
hehe
at least i can c my doctor everyday~~~
em
miss him wakaka

→飞♡feÿ← 说...

miss him ah?
then i dial the num of tanjung sunyi lo...
i think he is busying...
coz too many serious case in tanjung sunyi...
muahaha...