2009/04/27

work...

jz came back from my work...
kidda tired but happy...
coz i almost done wat i wan...
me and xiiao hong planed to do sumthing...
and now, me and her r on the path to success...

kidda funny when i work in a restaurant which placed in Puchong...
when i came in... a group of guys standing there...
and i heard sumone shout to others-"neh... that leng lui来了..."
but i din bother them... work is the most important thing for me...
actually they r staff from the restaurant...
after that i passed by them... one of them called me...
he nt leng zai... and his hair in gold color...
he said he wan buy... then i stop down and do his buiness lo...
then i found a quite leng zai de ppl among them....
they bought sum from me la....
and the leng zai paid money...
the total is RM5... but he gv me RM10...
so i hav to gv him the changes....
while i giving the leng zai ...
the gold hair guy start to talk sumthing...
he said-"leng lui...i help u buy d... gv me ur phone num ok?"
and the gang keep on said-"yalor yalor... gv us leh... we wan ur phone num..."
[p/s: include the leng zai...]
then i looked at gold hair guy and said-"erm... u buy much more then i gv...."
then he keep on @##$%^&&*!@~@$@#%@#$%$#
but i din choi him... coz busy_ing...
but he still keep on ask me to give phone num....
then i said-"next time u help me buy then i give u..."
then he replied-"har? i everytimes also gt buy from u de la... dun like tat la... gv la..."
then i take up my thing and walk to the door... before i go... i replied him and said-"next time la... i will gv u de... but duno which 1 u wan... i gt digi lah...celcom lah...Xox also gt..."
then he replied-"all i also wan..."
then i walk away...
while he talking to me... the whole gang at there laugh till monkey like tat....
around 5-6 ppl la...
then whole restaurant de ppl also looked at us...
coz we r too noisy... macam pasar...

i wondering why the one who keep on ask for my num de is nt that leng zai?
if yes... i think i will gv...
haha...^^

klar...
gonna go sleep d...
bye...

没有评论: