2009/04/06

6/4 my day...

nth special...
normal day...
i din talk to her 2day....
jz ask her which food is mine...
till nw lo...
12 hours d but jz 1 sentences...
geng!

at skul....
boring assembly...
my CA stand behind me....
so i dun dare to talk...
and i duno i can talk to who...
so jz stand straight and keep quiet lo...
but at last gt talk sumthing wif jac la....
coz she ask me sumthing mah...

back class....
BM period...
they keep on sweep floor....
nth big shock...
this is my BM teacher style...
then sit down....
a while later teacher start her novel lo....
my 2 eyes keep on looking on her....
and 2 ears keep on listening wat she teaching in the front...
but a while later beh tahan jor....
my eyes gonna close d...
but i force myself concentrated on wat teacher teaching....
luckily she teach finish d...
then i start do sinopsis lo...
like tat pass BM period...

Moral Period...
teh o kep on hafal nilai....
i almost forget 2day gt hafal nilai....
for sure... i use back my old style...
but while i copying the nilai...
a relief teacher come in....
means teacher din come lo....
i told teh o my problem...
teh o heard d also same reaction wif me...
gik till...
haiz... dun wan say d...

after a period of moral...
recess time!
actually my finance gt problem...
so nid ikat perut this week...
i din eat anything 2day...
dear also...
sumthing happen and looi keep on laugh me...
and vv them also gap mai play me...
k... i tahan lo...
jz can gv them my smiling face...

after recess time is moral period again...
i haven do finish my sinopsis...
so i continue finish it lo...
i sit on yih place...
and dang told me sumthing...
erm... talk to her lo...
finally i finish my sinopsis...
then lend to yih copy...

while change period so sien...
teh o sure pull me out rayau wif her...
we go B class again...
and vv told me sumthing...
erm... i know her feeling...
but duno how to help her la...
mayb i no nid to worry...
she so pandai... know wat should do in her next step...
if reali lost ur mind... can find me anytimes la... i m free...
talk wif vv a while...
suddenly teh o tarik me back class...
she said my BI teacher come d...
but when i looking out from B class...
i jz saw a malay teacher passby...
i m curious and ask...
:"Pn.Aley bleach d? she nt black in colour de meh?"
after teh o heard my sentences...
she laugh till die....
me too...
we two sampat sampat after we rayau to B class...

din concentrated on teacher in BI...
nt i sampat d...
jz fa dai at there...
and my brain blank d...
but i gt listen sum la...
2day teacher teach prefix...
nid us to use im- un- non- dis- to say out a word...
my brain blank jor...
juz can think dao [disable] this word...
but i m too lucky... teacher din call me to answer....

while BC period...
i also din concentrated on wat teacher teaching...
i jz keep on do the paper tat she gave...
coz she jz discuss the answer of the homework tat she called us to do last lesson...
so i jz do the paper lo...
i dun wan bring homework back...

Sej period...
me and teh o crazy jor...
we keep on play...
but we gt listen wat teacher teach la...
teacher teach penubuhan of CLC...
E.E.C Thuirasingam is the pengerusi...
Sir Maclom Macdonald is penasihat...[wrong spelling...dun blame...]
CLC tubuh in 1951...
Tujuan is memupuk perpaduan antara kaum untuk mendapat kemerdekaan...
[hehe.... sorry for show off here...]

2day teh o keep on told me we very gt potensi to become humorous star...
we keep on make joke and laugh...
haha... my opinion same wif her...
we gt potensi mah....

i watched 2 episod of E.U after i back home....
beh tahan d...
the female main character too leng lui d....
2day i told yih go watch movie wif me after pc fair...
watch basic love...
i told her the female main character is E.U female main character...
she so excited of it...
and say can...
haha...finally i found sumone accompany me go watch...
so happy xD...

so this is my day...
a bored life...
any comment?
i m trying to change my lifestyle...
any idea?

没有评论: