2009/04/21

being thieve...

now mood kidda complicated...
worry?
angry?
or peaceful?
i reali duno...
i jz know that my heart is nt calm..
felt unsafe...

jz nw when me and my sis was in the bus...
my bro had make a phone call to my sis...
he told her that our hse let the thief enter d...
my maid let the thief bind up...
and use knife force her to tell where is my mum...
now they r going to police station to make a report...
remind us to lock ur door and window...
after that... he hang up the phone...
and din told us any details more...
my sis and i were worry about our hse...

finally our bus arrive hse....
we saw one of our neighbor...
she said that the thief come into my hse when 12.10pm...
my mum was in her room...
the stupid thief broke the lock of the small door...
they din steal anything...
coz my dogs bark crazily and many neighbor come out and have a look...
they scare d then runaway...
the bride who jz married come out and see wat happened...
and ngam ngam the thief run out from my house...
duno y she shock until wana pengsan...
>.<
but sumthing make me curious...
so many ppl come out and hav a look but y nobody saw the thief car num?
omg!
luckily my mum din injured...
but i duno my maid gt or nt...
coz until now i haven meet them...

u know wat?
the most angry thing is the 3 man is chinese guy...
oh my goodness!
we r same race wat...
why wan hurt us?
fish u!
u shame all the chinese u knw?
reali beh song...
dun let me see u...
if nt sure kill u!!!

没有评论: